Master of Arts
国产偷拍视频Pursue God’s purpose for your life through Talbot’s flexible and well-rounded Master of Arts degree — an academic program designed to prepare you for a range of callings, including doctoral studies, teaching, writing, and ministry in or outside the church.
Talbot’s Master of Arts program gives you the opportunity to choose one of six distinct concentrations best suited to your academic and vocational goals, ranging from biblical studies to theology to philosophy to spiritual formation. Depending on your concentration, you have the option of completing the program fully online from nearly anywhere in the world. Or, if you prefer a blend of online and on-campus courses, these programs give you the flexibility to mix and match the kinds of courses you want to take.
国产偷拍视频Through this 49-credit program — which can be completed in about two years of full-time study — you’ll gain a strong biblical foundation, pursue spiritual maturity, develop critical research and writing skills, and deepen your scholarship under the guidance of renowned theologians and biblical scholars. The program is a particularly strong option for students called to leadership positions for which the Master of Divinity or other professional degrees are not normally required.
- Bible Exposition (available fully online)
- New Testament (available fully online)
- Old Testament
- Spiritual Formation
- Theology (Greek and Non-Greek Tracks) (available fully online)
国产偷拍视频Each of the six concentrations within Talbot’s Master of Arts degree is built around a common structure. The program’s 49 credits include:
- Biblical and Theological Foundations. This set of foundational coursework equips you to study and apply the Bible faithfully and seriously, and to understand the essential doctrines of the Christian faith.
- Spiritual Formation Core (SFC). This set of five courses is designed to deepen your experience of life in the Spirit through prayer, retreats, small groups, spiritual direction and theology of spiritual growth.
- Area of Academic Specialization. The primary share of the M.A. program is a set of concentration-specific courses, which vary according to your choice of academic emphasis.
- Elective Courses. Each concentration includes a flexible elective requirement, allowing you to take courses suited to your specific interests and goals.